- Log into your ShipTime account.
- On the left-hand side, select Integrations.
- Click on the option for New Integration.
- Click the button Connect to WooCommerce.
- Toggle the Real Time Rates to the ON position (if desired).
- Click the download links for live shipping plugin (if real time rates desired) and the bridge connector plugin (required)
- Next, in a new tab, login to your WooCommerce admin page.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, mouse-over the Plugins menu and click Add New.
- Click the Upload Plugin button.
- Click the Choose File button.
- Select the live shipping plugin .zip file
- Click the Install Now button.
- Click the Activate Plugin button.
- Repeat steps 8 - 13 with the bridge connector plugin.
- Locate the bridge connector plugin and click the Settings button.
- Copy and paste the Store Key, Root Directory and Bridge URL into the appropriate fields on the ShipTime platform.
- Enter default box dimensions (these are only used if product dimensions are missing)
- Enter a Store Name and Store URL, then click the Connect button.
How do I integrate my WooCommerce Store Print
Created by: Daniel Baker
Modified on: Fri, 5 Mar, 2021 at 5:30 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.